Foodie Tuesdays are back! On Tuesday 18th September, we return to our usual Tuesday lunchtime slot at the University of Manchester.
We’ll have a glorious 13-week run of street food markets on Bridgeford Street, next to Manchester Museum, from 11.30am to 2.30pm each Tuesday. The final market for the year will be on Tuesday 11th December, a Christmas special to close out the season.
We’ve rustled up lots of exciting new traders, while bringing back all of your faves. The line-up of stalls will be different every single week, so there’s always something new and exciting to try.
Say hello to your old favourites, including Fritto Italian Street Food, Wrapscallion, North West Game, Nasi Lemak, Lush Brownies, Ginger’s Comfort Emporium and Mio Pizza. Joining these much-loved Manchester food legends will be a number of brand new stalls, including:
- Geordie Soul -street food classics such as tacos and burritos with Korean fillings
- Hun Street Kitchen – gorgeous goulash, Hungarian-style chicken, potato pancakes and more
- Chit Chaat – authentic Indian flatbreads with delicious fillings
- HM Pasties – a social enterprise selling Cornish style pasties
- Hi Fries – salt and pepper dishes, from fries and onion rings to deep-fried pork sieuw dumplings.
Watch this space for the first line-up in full, it’s going to be delicious!